Date: 18 May 2023

Morning session:
8:30am - 12:15pm

Afternoon session:
1.00pm - 4:45pm

Venue: 65 Pasir Ris Dr 1, Singapore 519529

Highlights include:

& overview
of the Centre
Tour of Centre
and various

Getting here

Free Parking Available

Tzu Chi Singapore
9, Elias Road, Singapore 519937

Free Shuttle Bus Service

Pick-up from Pasir Ris MRT Exit A
& Tzu Chi Singapore
8.00am - 8.30am ‚óŹ 12.30pm - 1.00pm

About Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS)

Established in 1957, we are a social service organisation that aims to empower all persons with cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities to realise their full potential and lead fulfilled, dignified lives. Dedicated to delivering fully integrated programmes and services with passion, integrity, care, and excellence, we wish to create awareness for cerebral palsy and advocate equal opportunities for all persons with the condition.

Register Your Interest (Closing date: 28 April 2023)

Fill in your personal information below:

Notice of Filming and Photography

When you enter a Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS) event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.

By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by CPAS and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar CPAS events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of CPAS.

You release CPAS, its employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.

By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by CPAS or the person or entity designated to do so by CPAS.

You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.

*Limited slots available. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.

*Kindly note that each registration will receive one door gift regardless of the total number of attendees.